Since having the kids, I am always looking for awesome organic and green products. From food to cleaners to skin care and everywhere in between. I just hate having to spend a lot on full size products without knowing if they work! I want the absolute best for my family but I want to know the product is worth it too. I am sure many of you can relate to this.
Well, I have found the perfect solution!
Ecocentric Mom!!! My new favorite site!
What is Ecocentic Mom? (From their website)
Ecocentric Mom is a unique monthly product delivery service. We focus on healthy, natural, organic products exclusively for moms, moms-to-be, and babies. Your monthly box will be packed with natural and eco-friendly goodies from businesses that care for the planet and our health.
Choose between the mom, mom-to-be, or baby box. Delivered in chic, eco-friendly packaging, your box will be a surprise until it arrives at your door. Membership includes exclusive product discounts and monthly giveaways.
Why get a membership?
With Ecocentric Mom you receive a box stuffed with awesome products that actually work. You get the chance to try things without having to buy full size products. You get a wonderful variety of things like food, beauty products, laundry detergent, cleaners, etc… You can choose the box that fits your needs! You discover new brands! Honestly this is the best subscription box I have seen! You get so much! They really stuff these boxes!
Boxes start as low as $17 a month!
Let’s take a look at what was in the January Mom box:
- ZENTS 5 Piece Set (Include: Shower wash, Lotion and 3 Perfume samples) – I love this set! The wash didn’t suds up as much as I would have liked but it smelled great. The perfume smells amazing and a little really goes a long way!
- JAMU Coconilla Massage Oil 2 oz bottle. – I love this! I only got to use it once so far but it smells wonderful and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy!
- Simply 7 Snacks Lentil Chips – I am not a fan of these but I really don’t care for Lentil’s either, lol. However, the kids loved them!
- Pure Matters Pea Protein Chocolate and Vanilla – My husband tried these. He actually liked the flavor, said it was much better than others that he has tried.
- Celtic Complextion Creme 2 oz jar – This is by far my favorite item in the box. I am in LOVE with this stuff. A little bit goes a long way. It smells great and rubs right in. Once you warm it up, it is almost like a butter!
- PROBAR Meal Bar – This was actually really good! Everyone in the house had a small piece and it was a hit with all of us. This are great to keep on hand when you need a quick and filling snack.
- The Seaweed Bath Co. Lavender Powder Bath 2 oz packet – I loved how this smelled. It left my normally dry, rough skin very soft. However, I didn’t like the fact that I couldn’t get it all to dissolve.
- Shaklee Basic H2O Organic Cleaning Concentrate – This stuff is wonderful! What a great idea. It works great and since it is super concentrated it makes a lot of cleaner.
- Purple Prairie Botanicals Tea Tree Bar Soap – This soap is wonderful! It suds great, has a wonderful relaxing scent and it leaves you feeling really clean. What more can you ask for?
- Berryplus Laundry Soap – I wish there was more of this! 2 loads just isn’t enough to see if it works for us. I like everything about so far but can’t give a full opinion here.
So in the January Mom box there was 10 different products!! Awesome products! We pretty much loved everything. I love the idea of Ecocentric Mom boxes and I now have a few products on my shopping list!
Head over to Ecocentric Mom and check them out! You have to try them. You won’t be disappointed instead you will fall in love with this subscription service. Who doesn’t like surprises? I love them!